Today I lost £168

 Having not a clue about crypto (hell, I even find it difficult to spell the word), I invested £25 in an app called COINBASE a month ago. The idea was, to learn all about it. Turns out it’s a bit addictive and I’ve now invested, through the app, the grand total of £2,500.

Every article tells me that I should, “blah-blah be prepared to loose everything I invest, blah” Bugger that. However reality means the money I invested from a high street bank account is now in some digital universe and if the market wills it, I’ll loose it. As they say in certain circles … everything happens for a reason (back to blah blah blah).

To the numbers. Today I started with £2,718 and I ended the day with £2,550. So by juggling my thoughts I reckon I’m still 50 quid ahead, minus the gas fees [gas fees = a 2% commission paid to COINBASE to transfer my money from crypto to Pounds and Pence] So in reality, behind. Hey ho. But not by much I tell myself. So far it’s been cheaper than attending a training course and I get to feel a little like Elon Musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Continued Losses

Whoops