Continued Losses

 It's a Sunday today so I can check my account continually. Seems like things are going south and I'm down financially again today. What was two-four-something-something yesterday is now hovering just above two-three. It's a lesson. In what I do not know, but maybe a lesson in, 'do not get too attached to your money when trading'.  It also means that the people who told me 'you must be prepared to loose all your money' were right.  Damn.

Check Reddit for random comments - it is full of glorious doom makers revelling in the down turn, thinking they can make a fortune from cheaper shares. Also known as the bulls ("Is that short for bullshit?" I ask myself). It's also full of bears (translates to dub in Arabic - an insult meaning overweight and a bit intellectually slow) who have decided this is the time to hibernate because it's going to get worse. For at least two months. With a 20% drop in the value of everything. twenty per cent.  TWENTY PER CENT.

I decide I will sit it out, touch nothing (as I haven't got a clue what to do) and wait and see what happens. I see the potential here for an existential crisis: am I a bull or am I a bear?  I have no idea about this either and exit the shit show and go to make a Thai curry.  At least my food will be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whoops

Today I lost £168